Monday, April 12, 2010

Are You Chasing Your 'Lion'?

Are You Living Your Best Life?

What does it mean to 'Chase Your Lion'? Heath Mullikan was inspired by Mark Batterson’s book, 'In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day' in the summer of 2009. He uses this phrase to describe the process of discovering one’s purpose, passion, and possibilities in life. Consequently, from that the questions, 'What is the one thing you would do for God if you knew you couldn’t fail?' and 'What’s keeping you from that?' arose.  Heath's site, Chase Your Lion,  is designed to provide you and me with the latest resources to encourage and equip us to live the lives we were created for. The time for excuses is over. It’s time to 'Chase Your Lion.' ~ Heath Mullikin




About This Blog

Welcome! I enjoy inspirational quotes for the insight and wisdom they impart in just a few words. I’d like to share them with you in this blog, as well as posts, videos and other content related to achieving affluence in a positive, life-enriching way for yourself & your loved-ones, and then generously helping others achieve wholeness via affluence, too. I like to highlight "All Aspects of Affluence for a Life of 'Heaven on Earth' as Much as Possible for Everyone, Globally!"


FYI: 'Ciao' is an Italian word which means 'Hello' and 'Good-bye'. With the title of this blog, I've chosen 'Hello' because I'm greeting AFFLUENCE and welcoming it into my life, blissfully. I aspire to encourage you to do the same, too, if you are not already doing so. So, essentially, we're saying, "Hello, Affluence!"


Visit '2010' and 'Financial Affluence' to watch and listen to videos featuring people that have welcomed affluence into their lives. I believe you'll find them uplifting and inspiring. Their heart's desires are coming true!


Thank-you for visiting with me! Here's a page of the Marketing Mentor's Resources for Growing Your Creative Business for you. If you're an entrepreneur or would like to become one, I think you'll enjoy the information. Have a delightful day! Take care.

Share 'Ciao Affluence'

Share

Ooyala Player

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...